Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Greetings!

 I wrote my Christmas letter awhile ago and sent it to Jeri to put into pdf format for me.  She did that last year and it worked well.  It's nice having someone else in the family participating.  She also wrote part of the letter about Phil and included the photo of the two of them that  she wanted used.  I got her copy yesterday and have spent the whole day emailing Christmas letters.  

I have become so organized.  I have this pdf letter to email and I have a print version, which is a bit shorter (to fit on one page) and only has one photo on it, that I can mail to people for whom I have no email address.

My email list is 2 columns, a page and a half long, and broken down into various groups like FAMILY, ST BRIGID, LAMPLIGHTERS, FOREIGNERS, etc.  I send some to groups, but most are sent individually and I write a note on each letter that I send (one may say an emailed letter is not something they like, but for ME, I think it's better than a card with a name printed on it and no note!)

When I've sent a letter, the name on the list goes from black to red and when someone answers, I put an asterisk by the name.

It has taken me pretty much all day today to get Christmas letters out, and I still have a few groups that I have to send to, but I'm glad that most of it is done.

I used to print our Christmas letter on this journal entry, but apparently I can't put pdf files here, so I can't do it.  But if you read this and would like a copy, let me know and I'll be happy to send it to you.

_______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY



8477

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...