Monday, December 4, 2023

Memories!

 I forgot to time myself when I made the advent calendar puzzle yesterday.  It took 16 minutes for the first puzzle I timed...and only nine minutes for today's.  I have to admit I'm having great fun with it, but feeling bad that I seem to be doing it all and not giving Ned a chance to do one. 

I was going to get letters written today, but I "accidentally" discovered a folder  that had a photo on it that I have been looking for.  The folder not only had that photo but 300 folders of photos and I have spent pretty much the whole afternoon going back and looking at photos.  My whole life in this one folder.

There were wonderful pictures of my cousin Peach's daughter's wedding, to a guy she later divorced, and then two more guys after that!

There were pictures from every year of cousins day, starting with March  2007

There were lots of pictures of Walt's mother's funeral.

Lunch with my mother on my 69th birthday

A great picture of Walt trying to give our dog Mutt a bath in 1967


Christmas 2011


Christmas Eve 2016


And this crazy photo from 2009




I have pretty much spent the entire afternoon looking through these old photos that I had forgotten I had!

_______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY



Boston 2014

8469

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...