Saturday, December 23, 2023

Saturday 9

 

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


From the archives

1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
A Christmas visit with David and Paul (our two sons who are dead)

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
I'm on the nice list.  I don't do anything that would allow me to be naughty.

3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
No.  Everybody is coming here instead.

4. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If yes, which one traveled the farthest?
I sent a gift to our son-in-law in Boston (our daughter will be here).

5. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
Well, I didn't consider it a gift, but I bought a holder for my cell phone.

6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?
Not a big fan of either, but I definitely don't like candy canes.

7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
"Silent Night."

8. What's your favorite winter beverage?
I don't generally have any special winter beverage other than coffee, which I have all the time, but I do like egg nog, which we drink while decorating the tree.

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.


__________________________________________________________________________________________

 PHOTO OF THE DAY



8487  


2 comments:

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...