Saturday, February 3, 2024

Busy Day

 Seems I have so many things to do.  I'm in InCoWriMo where you write something to someone every day.  I wrote a couple of letters, including a letter to Brianna about David.  (Maybe I'll write to Lacie about Paul).

I am working on three different journals and have several other SwapBot swaps.

today I started answering letters from Compassion kids...I am behind on my responses to those kids and have several letters to answer.

And because Ned and Marta are gone for the weekend, I had to make dinner  tonight.  I haven't made Joe Special in a long time (hamburger, garlic, spinach, eggs and Parmesan cheese).  It was good to have it again.

I'm also  trying to figure out Postcrossing's website.  There is a forum I could be involved in, but I can't figure out how to add a comment or to get to the most recent comments...the comments I'm seeing are from 2010.

NCIS bingeathon today, to keep me busy when I wasn't doing something else...and working on the horror movie puzzle that Ned and I have started.

__________________________ _____________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




8523


No comments:

Post a Comment

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...