Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thingadailies

Today is day 1 of Thingadailies, the month in which I'm supposed to create something and blog about it every day. Thinking of something creative every day is a bit challenging.  But I have been making  these collage 3x5 cards and I can at least start with these.  then I hope by reading the entries that other people post I will get ideas for more creative things to write about.

There are also the 3x5 "envelopes" that I've been making...so that's two!

February is a busy month.  Not only is there Thingadailies, but there is also InCoWriMo, which is a promise to write at least one letter day throughout the month.  That should be no problem whatsoever since I usually write at least one letter anyway.  And if I don't have a letter to mail, I can always write a letter by email to one of the Compassion kids.

* * * * *

Tomorrow I am making chocolate chip cookies to put out on Saturday for the mail delivery person as a thank you for all that s/he does for me (mailing tons of stuff!)  Wouldn't you know that the day before I plan to make cookies, my order of four boxes of Girl Scout cookies would be delivered.  I haven't ordered Girl Scout cookies in years, but this year there is a campaign for people to boycott the scouts because of their acceptance of transgendered people

___________________________ _____________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8520

No comments:

Post a Comment

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...