Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's Day

Since I don't get out to stores these days, because of not driving (and hermiting since COVID), I didn't buy a Valentine's card for Walt, but made one out of a 3x5 card and a couple of graphics I found on the internet.  I particularly like the one that is Photo of the Day.

Last year we had heart shaped pizza for dinner on Valentine's day.   But Ned made a mistake and bought pizza last night, and didn't remember that today was Valentine's day until he was carrying the pizzas out to the car.

I mailed 3 rather long letters today, but now I'm out of letters to answer and there was no new letter today, so I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow!

I'm working on two junk journals and enjoying the pages I'm making.



The Schitt's Creek puzzle is more difficult than it looks.  The pieces are strangely oriented and some are just weird -- like a black round circle, with a couple of bumps on it.  This may take a longer time to finish than I anticipated.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8532

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

What a wonderful Mothers Day.  Tom sent a gorgeous arrangement of flowers ("photo of the day") and Walt brought me a dozen red ros...