Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from SwapBot



1. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
I bought a package of cigarettes when I was in high school, smoked one cigarette, hated it, and have never smoked since.  I tried marijuana once, but since I don't know how to get smoke into my lungs it did nothing for me.

2. What do you think of hot dogs?
I have to admit I like them, in buns.  And I know it's terrible, but I use both mustard and catsup.

3. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee.  Black.

4. What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I have a necklace with an elephant on it that I ordered from the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya.

5. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Actually, the only things I drink are coffee and water.

6. Like to travel?
We have traveled a lot (24 countries) and I enjoyed it, but now that my body doesn't move all that well, I am not looking forward to traveling again.

7. What should you be doing right now?
This.  Or working on our new puzzle.  Or taking my morning pills. 

8, Your phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My daughter is the only person who ever calls me.

9. Do you like to ride horses?
I have always loved horses and always wanted to ride, but have only been on a horse a few times and never really learned how to be comfortable.  As a kid, I always envisioned myself flying down the beach on the back of The Black.

10. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
A listener.

11. What's in your pocket right now?
no pockets in what I'm wearing.

12. Last thing that made you laugh?
The dog always makes me laugh.  Everything he does is funny.

13. How many TVs do you have in your house?
I think 6.  One in my office, one in the family room, one in Walt's office, one in his bedroom, one in Ned & Marta's bedroom and one in their big room.  Ned and I are both TV addicts.

14. Who's your loudest friend?
Ned!  Which is great because I can understand him whether I have my hearing aids in or not.

15. Favorite sports team
The  49ers.  Sigh.  In spite of everything it was a good SuperBowl, even if they lost.


__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

An ATC


8540

5 comments:

  1. I like mustard and ketchup too and sauerkraut ...and sometimes I even pile on relish with all that. The messier the better!!. I never could get used to black coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drank coffee with sugar and cream in high school until one day my father exploded and said there was NO WAY I should drink it that way. I had to learn to enjoy black coffee...and am glad that I did.

      Delete
  2. I was vaguely rooting for the 49ers bc i was a fan in the montana/Young period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 countries is impressive.

    I've never heard ketchup called catsup. Must be an American thing.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. My "dream horse" when young would have been an American Quarter Horse with a white blaze down his face. Yes, I would call him Blaze. LOL I even used to draw him. I think I just wanted to leave home by any means possible ... desperately. Long story.
    Fun post. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Mothers Day

What a wonderful Mothers Day.  Tom sent a gorgeous arrangement of flowers ("photo of the day") and Walt brought me a dozen red ros...