Thursday, February 29, 2024

Strange night

 I've traded my first ATC.  There was surprising interest in the ATC that is Photo of the Day and I agreed to trade it with someone.  Made two more  ATCs today, based on a post card I received.  I guess I've gotten into ATCs!

What a weird night last night.  I woke up at 3 and moved to the recliner and then fell back asleep.  I "woke up" and saw that it was 8 and that Ned had not yet made the coffee (he usually makes it around 6), so I got up to make the coffee and after I got the water in the pot, I saw we had no ground coffee, so I went to get some out of the freezer, glanced at the clock on the stove and realized it wasn't 8 a.m., but 5:30!  I don't know how I dreamed it was 8.  But I made the coffee anyway, and then went back to sleep!

Also at some point at night, I dreamed that Bubba died in his sleep, so his body bouncing into my lap when Ned came downstairs was a relief.

Something happened to our TV while I was napping and there was no sound on any channel.  It took Ned awhile but he got it fixed.  I am so fortunate that he lives here and can pretty much fix anything.

I am so lucky that mail has been very good the last few days.  It's nice to have a stack of mail to answer.  Many things are from people who find my name on InCoWriMo.  I don't usually write to men...have only one mail pen pal, but we've been pals for a few years but I heard from a nice guy who talks about his wife, so I answered him.  I've also had requests in Messenger from men who want to be my friend.  This has never happened and I've blocked them, but I wonder why now all of a sudden men are trying to be friends with me.  I definitely don't trust messages from men that start out "How are you doing and what's the weather where you are?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8544

No comments:

Post a Comment

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...