Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Schitt's Creek

 We've started a new puzzle.  This is one that a friend gave to Ned and it's only 500 pieces, which I thought would make it go faster, but the pieces are strangely cut and a lot of the same color in many parts of the puzzle, so it might be slow.  Ned got the frame done and we have started sorting through pieces, but haven't really started a "section" of  the puzzle yet...nothing seems to be going together.

But I didn't do much of the puzzle.  Today I was writing letters.  I've lost track of how many letters and how many post cards I sent out, but a lot.  Definitely living up to InCoWriMo (which you are supposed to send something every day through the month of February).  

I have received a couple of letters in the mail and have had requests from three people who want to become pen pals and are going to write first, so I assume I will have a lot more letters to answer soon.

* * * * *

Jon Stewart returned to The Daily Show last night.  He will only be doing Mondays from now until the election.  Rachel Maddow also only does Mondays, so Monday is going to be my favorite night from now until November!  Maybe they will keep me from going stark raving mad with all the politics.

It was so good to see Stewart.  Just like he just did his last show last week.  

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

8531

No comments:

Post a Comment

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...