Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Cool

We got a new water cooler today.  We've had the current one for several years and I'm finding that sometimes the cooler doesn't work and it gives room temperature water, so they delivered a new one today.  I drink a lot of water when it's cold, very little when it's room temperature.  I hope the new cooler solves the problem.

I hate to say that I slept well last night, because that probably means I won't sleep at all tonight, but it was so nice having about 7 hours of sleep and a 2 hour nap.  My thighs are so sore today I can hardly walk, which I think is a result of all the standing without my walker that I did making the pie yesterday.

The new season of Survivor starts tomorrow.  Ned has gotten me very interested in Survivor but we don't watch it the night it's on.  We watch it a couple of nights later so Ned can zip through the commercials.

They are having a second annual run in memory of the son of one of my pen pals.  I had to make an ATC for the event.  Facebook people on the ATC group told me this was addictive and I'm finding out they are correct!

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8543

No comments:

Post a Comment

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...