Monday, February 19, 2024

Monk

 Ned told me that Monk is now on Netflix.  What a great thing.

I love Monk and watch it all the time.  Having it on Netfix means (a) the picture is bigger, since if fills the entire screen instead of just a box in the middle; (b) there are no commercials; (c) I can watch it continuously all day long (which I don't, but I could if I wanted to).

I discovered last night that it's perfect as a sleep aid.  When I woke up in the middle of the night, I did Wordle and then tried to get back to sleep.  I decided to turn on Monk.  It's absolutely perfect.  I know every episode, so if I fall asleep, I don't "miss" anything.  I slept for about 3 hours with Monk on in the background.  I may do this frequently.

Ned says he does the same thing with Better Call Saul.  He knows the show so well, he can sleep through it and not be bothered that he missed anything.

There are some perks to being a TV addict!

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


following the afternoon storm

8536

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mothers Day

What a wonderful Mothers Day.  Tom sent a gorgeous arrangement of flowers ("photo of the day") and Walt brought me a dozen red ros...