Sunday, September 29, 2024

Death

I was lying on the couch trying to go to sleep last night and all I could think about was death.  I look across the room from where I was trying to sleep and there is the shelf Ned set up, where we have memories of all of the loved ones who have died.

On another shelf is a big figure of Gilbert Russak as Jack Point, and pictures of Paul and David.


And I'm thinking of death because of a friend who is battling cancer right now.  I can't seem to do anything but stare off into space and worry.  

I have a big pile of letters to be answered and I can't seem to get to them.

Somehow writing pen pal letters just doesn't seem to work when you are worried about a friend's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have...