Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from Swap Bot






1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
It depends.  I like toasted pecan but I also love anything with chunks of chocolate (preferably chocolate with peanut butter) in it.

2. If you could invent a new flavor of ice cream, what would it be?
Raspberry fudge

3. Who do you like to eat ice cream with?
I'll eat it with anybody, but I have fun going out for ice cream with Jeri

4. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be?
Plain vanilla.

5. Does your family eat ice cream regularly, or just for a special treat?
Walt and Ned each have ice cream in the freezer, which they eat regularly.  I don't get ice cream because I'm not supposed to eat it.

6. What is your favorite treat from the ice cream truck?
I can't remember what was in an ice cream truck, but probably something on a stick.

7. Does frozen yogurt taste different than ice cream?
Somewhat.  It's been so long since I've had frozen yogurt, I can't remember.

8. If you could make a super sundae, what would it have?
Vanilla ice cream, lots of real fudge, strawberries, toasted almonds, and loads of whipped cream.

9. Can ice cream make a bad day better?
Sure.

10. Have you ever had homemade ice cream?
When the kids were little, we made home made ice cream in a hand crank bucket.  Now we have an electric ice cream maker (but haven't used it in awhile)

11. When is your favorite time to eat ice cream?
Heck--any time I can get it!

12. What is the best kind of ice cream you ever had?
I can't say exactly, but probably some gelato in Italy

13. Do you prefer your ice cream in a cone or in a bowl?
A bowl.

14. Is there such a thing as a bad flavor of ice cream?
Of course.  The ice cream store near our house when I was a kid gave away licorice ice cream on Halloween (also pumpkin) to kids who came in costume.  Licorice ice cream -- yuck.

15. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. What does an ice cream a day do?
puts on pounds

16. Is ice cream better when it’s fresh or slightly melted?
I prefer it slightly melted

17, What is the craziest flavor of ice cream you’ve ever seen?
Purple yam, cantaloupe, avocado, garlic

7 comments:

  1. Garlic ice cream sounds horrible! Back when I ate ice cream, there was a flavor that had crumbled peanut butter cups (Reese's??). I'm weird about chunks of things in my food. I loved the ice cream but would eat the chunks of candy by themselves. Weird - I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had the garlic ice cream at the end of a garlic dinner at a garlic restaurant. Surprisingly it wasn't all that bad

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. that was my feeling...but many of the kids who got the free ice cream chose it.

      Delete
  3. I've never seen garlic ice cream nor purple yam ice cream! YUCK. I tried Cantaloupe ice cream once at a soft serve place....gross. Give me anything with chocolate or maple walnut or coconut! Enjoyed your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thee is an ice cream place in San Francisco that has many strange ice creams, and I tried the purple yam (ube) and it wasn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. licorice ice cream sounds like a real yuck to me!

    ReplyDelete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...