Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


1. What shows are you into?
NCIS, Criminal Minds, Jeopardy, Stephen Colbert

2. What’s your claim to fame
I am co-author of two books about The Lamplighters Music Theater.

3. How often do you play sports?
Never

4. Are you early or late?
pretty much always early

5. What quirks do you have?
I have ~50 pen pals

6. How often do you people watch?
Whenever I'm out in public

7. What’s your favorite drink?
Water

8. What do you hope never changes?
the closeness of our family.

9. What’s your dream car?
Any car that has air conditioning and a CD player

10.  Where would you rather be from?
San Francisco -- where I am from

11. What songs have you completely memorized?
So many you can't believe it.  I especially knew all the popular music of the 30s and  40s that my father played, any song that Judy Garland or John Denver recorded.  Lots of music from musicals (movies or stage shows), etc., etc., etc.

12. What would you rate 10/10
cheesecake, views of San Francisco, the smell of the ocean

13. What job would you be terrible at?
Bookkeeper

14. What skill would you like to master?
sign language

15. What movie title best describes your life?
101 Dalmatians (except they wouldn't be dalmatians)



6 comments:

  1. 50 Pen pals - That's very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to SF once but I liked it. I love musicals: Rodgers and Hart, Rodgers and Hammerstein. West Side Story and Fiddler On The Roof are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you had a lot of pen pals but I didn't know it was that many. I am curious about your choice of movie title. Do you see yourself as a Cruella DeVil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not..but someone who has a lot of dogs (or HAD a lot of dogs)

      Delete
  4. Well done writing two books - I would love to have done that.

    50 pen pals? You must write a lot of letters.

    I loved San Francisco - I should go back.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...