Saturday, September 28, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


1. What do you want to be remembered for?
I'd like to be remembered for being compassionate, for helping other people

2. If you were put in solitary confinement for a year, what would you do to stay sane?
Do they let you have books?

3. If you could have video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
Our pumpkin pie tossing video

4. What are the top 3 things you want to accomplish before you die?  Have you accomplished them?
* have children
* write a book
* travel internationally
and yes, I have done all 3

5. If you were forced to live one 10-minute block of your life again and again, what 10 minutes of your life would you choose.
I think I would get bored with any 10 minute block of time if I had to live it over and over again, no matter how wonderful it was.

6. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
No.

7. What are you addicted to?
Block Puzzle Jewel

8. What keeps you up at night?
Life, I guess.  I sleep in 2-3 hour chunks, then am up for an hour or so and then back to sleep

9. What do you regret not doing?
Graduating from college

10. What gives your life meaning?
My family

11. What are you most insecure about?
speaking in public

12. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
I used to steal chocolates from the corner grocer when I was a kid.  In my younger days, I used to speed a lot (fortunately never got caught)

13. What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had?
That I was able to write a book.

14. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
Be kind to everyone; take care of people in need.

15. In what situation or place would you feel most out of place
Any outdoor situation where I had to survive...like Survivor
And at a Trump rally (shudder)  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every co...