Monday, September 16, 2024

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on different days.  I know all the shows, so I don't need to actually watch the shows, but I have the show on if I'm in the family room.

This is particularly good on days like today when I had difficulty falling asleep at night (didn't fall asleep until about 4 a.m.) so need a good nap.  I turn on NCIS, and within minutes I'm asleep.  Today I slept 2-1/2 hours. 

I enjoy Criminal Minds too, but I end up watching that...and I prefer NCIS because there is less violence.  Not a lot of gun shooting.  I don't need to worry about missing a plot because if I fall asleep, I know how the episode ends and if I wake up in the middle of an episode, I know how it started.

I prefer the episodes when Ziva is in the cast and I actually stopped watching new episodes when Mark Harmon left the show, but lately I've been watching the newer episodes and catching up.  I have to watch the shows on regular TV because Netflix now only has Season 12 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...