Saturday, September 14, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


1. What takes up too much of your time?
Watching TV or writing letters

2. What do you wish you knew more about?
History

3. What’s the best way to start the day?
Ned makes coffee before I wake up and I start my day drinking coffee and watching the morning TV shows until 9.

4. What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?
How exactly my son died.

5. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
I love crime dramas.  Harlan Coben is my favorite author at the moment.

6. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
I spent 6 weeks in Perth (Australia), 1,972 miles from California

7. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
The Pinnacles in Western Australia.


8. When was the last time you climbed a tree for fun?
The day before Jeri was born, in 1966.

9. What do you consider to be your best find?
Peets coffee.

10. What’s special about the place where you grew up?
Pretty much everything is special about San Francisco.

11. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
Physically somewhere between 35 and 40, but with all my children already born.

12. What fictional place would you most like to go?
Oz

13. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
In my recliner, watching the squirrels in our back yard.

14. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
The piece that got me the most was a statue in St. George Chapel in Windsor Castle.  I was so amazed by how realistic the figures were that I fell in love with sculpture and loved going to see statues all in other museums in London.

15. Who has impressed you the most with what they have accomplished?
Whenever I see a question like this, my mind immediately thinks of Jane Goodall.


5 comments:

  1. I thought 37 was perfect. Of course, it wasn't but it was the yer I went back to grad school so I think of it fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed that you remember the last time you climbed a tree. I have no recollection of it all. But I know I must have climbed one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oz would be a great place to visit! I laughed out loud when I read the last time you climbed a tree. Were you 9 months pregnant? Your answer to number 4 made my heart hurt for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeri was born the next day; yes, I was 9 months pregnant and overdue,

      Delete
  4. Wow - Perth is closer to California than I thought.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...