Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Not much to say

I haven't written entries in several days, mostly because there's not much to say.  I was going to write about the debate,  but everybody has written about the debate (yay, Kamala!),  I was going to write about Lacie running 5K in Disneyland...but that's all the information I have about that (I'd love to know what the route is for a 5K run).


Mainly I've been answering letters and doing swaps, either through SwapBot or Postcrossing (I sent a postcard to Macau this week!)

Jeri and I are on our third book, "The Things We Do for Love" by Kristin Hannah, which is significantly better than "Annie's Rainbow," which we didn't finish.  Jeri has to return the book to the library, so we are trying to read it fast, so I'm spending time reading and not typing.

It is difficult to keep a daily journal when all you do during the day is answer letters, read, and watch TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...