Sunday, November 12, 2023

Cards

 I signed up for a Christmas card swap on Swap Bot.  I knew I had several Christmas cards around here, left over from years that I didn't send them.  I started looking for t hem and found four cards, all of which are nice, but all of which are religious.  i didn't know how my partners would feel about getting religious cards, so I set about trying to find the other cards that I know are here...somewhere.

Oh my.  I know my office needs organization.  It always does.  But as I started looking through things, piles of stuff fell over, and I tried to look through a big box that has a lot I can throw away, but a lot I can use in projects I"m doing now.

Bottom line, I have pretty much taken the office apart and will spend the day (and perhaps more) trying to get organized.

The one thing that was good was that I recently got Barbra Streisand's autobiography as an audible book.  I don't usually listen to audio books in the house...I save that for in the car (and not at all lately since we haven't made long trips), but I started listening to it and I listened to three chapters and know that as I work today I will be spending the day listening to the book.  It's probably the best way to "read" a ~1000 page book.  And I'm hoping that the audio book (which she reads) will include maybe some bits of music.

So I guess there is some good in all this junk that is all over the floor, the table tops, and the bookcases as I try to find some sort of organization.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 PHOTO OF THE DAY



8448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...