Sunday, November 26, 2023

dinner out

 

We actually went out to a  restaurant for dinner last night!

Relatives of Marta's were in town (I can't remember what relation the 3 women were) and Marta's step-mother invited us to join them at an Italian restaurant here in Davis.

What fun!

I got to order shrimp scampi, which  was delicious, though there was about 3x as much spaghetti on the plate that I normally have for dinner, so I had a lot to bring home with me (I did eat all the shrimp tho, of course!)

It was a long table and Marta was at one end with her relatives, while Walt, Ned and I were at the other, so I don't know how things went with the reunion of  the relatives, but we had a good time chatting with Marta's stepsister and with Ned.

Ned and I are working hard on the 1980s puzzle, which is at a point where it's more difficult than it has been.  We are close enough to finishing that we should have it done in time to start the Advent Calendar puzzle that Jeri sent us for the month of December.  Such fun to have someone who likes to work puzzles as much as I do.

 _______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY



8461 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...