Tuesday, November 14, 2023

More Creativity

 I've been spending a lot of time working on the 2 journals that I've almost finished.  For one of them, I checked my partner's profile and saw things that she liked, such as mermaids, dragonflies, Alice in Wonderland and fairies, among other things.  I was able to get stickers from several of those things. j For example, I made a page with dragonflies that had an envelope filled with dragonfly stickers.


And I found a deck of Alice in Wonderland cards and made a page of that, combined with a page of fairies.


I actually managed to get one letter written, and some other SwapBot swaps in the mail, so it was a productive day, creative-wise.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 PHOTO OF THE DAY


This was my favorite page.
I found the background picture, printed it, and added sticker fairies

8450 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...