Tuesday, November 21, 2023

What a difference

I had such good experience with the SwapBot swap called "Happy Mailbox All Month" where my partner sent me that $40 Zojirushi cup that keeps my water cold for 12+ hours and also sent me something else crazy expensive t hat I can't remember now.  She was upset that she never heard anything from her partner.  And I didn't want to tell her that I didn't think the swap meant for someone to spend so much money, since I was enjoying her gifts.

I certainly didn't send things like that, but I did send five different things (including one thing from my partner's Amazon wish list) that I  thought she would like.

So I signed up for the Happy Mailbox All Month, November" and have pretty much received garbage from my new partner along with a note saying a letter was coming, which hasn't yet arrived.

I'm not going to complain.  I certainly got more than I should have last month, but it's interesting seeing the different way two people interpret the rules for the swap!

* * * * * 

The squirrels  that we had a long time ago, those  that were actually friendly to us, loved squash and we used to get squash a couple of times week to give them.  Ned had bought some small pumpkins for decoration at Halloween, and I took one and cut it in half yesterday and put it out for the squirrel, who was very uncertain about it and took a long time to be brave enough to get close enough to taste it.  But he obviously liked eating the seeds but it was on the ground, where Bubba could get him, if he tried to and I know the squirrel was nervous about that.  Ned put a nail n the shelf where we feed the squirrels walnuts and attached the pumpkin to it.  The squirrel spent a lot of time eating it this morning.  I will probably have to replace it with the other half in a day or two.

_______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY


The squirrel is learning about pumpkin

8457 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...