Monday, November 20, 2023

Me? Sick?

First of all, I understand that some people are not able to leave comments on this blog.  This is something new and I don't understand why, but I'm working on changing settings so that it won't be a problem.  I am also having difficult leaving comments on other blogs...don't know if that is my problem or the blog's problem.  If you find you can leave a comment, please do so I know that I've found the solution.

*V*V*V*V

I can't remember the last time I was sick with anything.  Being a hermit probably helps.  Even when the other 3 in the house tested positive for COVID, I never did.

But yesterday I woke up with a very sore throat, an ear ache and a terrible headache.  It has been so long since I've had any of those symptoms that I couldn't quite figure out the problem.  I had a terrible feeling that having been to a big theater where nobody wore masks (including me) that I might have picked up COVID.  But Ned did a test and it came back negative.

I decided to just spend the day relaxing and pretty much didn't get out of the recliner all day, either watching TV (especially the 49ers' win) or napping.  I slept so much I was surprised when I was able to fall asleep for the night at 9:30 and only woke up once in the night and then pretty much slept until 6.  I didn't type anything all day, which is amazing.

I still have a sore throat and occasional headache, but I'm feeling better.  I discovered Advil and that may be the reason.  I will be resting most of the day today, but I have to write one letter before giving up on the computer again.

_______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY


8456

1 comment:

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...