Tuesday, November 28, 2023

projects

I completed two journals yesterday.

I still have one more to complete, which must be sent January 16, so I have a lot of time to finish it.  This journal is a "guided" journal, which means that there are 30 page descriptions that you have to fill in, like:

Writing prompt
Recipe page
Free theme
Art page 
Pocket Page                                                                                                                                                  

This makes it easier than just a blank notebook to fill.  I especially liked the prompt to make a page dedicated to your favorite animal.  I chose the elephant, of course!


With the other two books finished, and the deadline for this more than a month from now, I can perhaps stop being so obsessed with making pages, and can get to answering the stack of letters that have piled up.


_______________________________________________________________________________


 PHOTO OF THE DAY



8463

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...