Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Journals

 Letter writing is going slowly these days.  I am working on two different journals and really have gotten into them.  They are due at the end of the month and I'm having such a good time working on them, and trying to make each one different.  I'm not artistic, but when I start putting stuff in journals, I feel like maybe I'm a little artistic!

This is the November 2023 journal and I found the Alaska stuff in a drawer.  I had purchased it years ago.  I found a picture that would work for a background.  The kittens on the left surround a quote from This Week about a cat which has the Guinness rated loudest purr in the world.  Under it are real dried flowers (tricky to get to stick to a page!) and the fan sticker.


This is a page for the Magpie Journal #3.


I loved the dog post card and was able to surround it with my fingerprints (though my fingers are still somewhat black)

Each of these books will be 30 pages long and next week I'll be starting a "Guided Journal" which is a list of the things you are to put on each of 30 pages.

I wonder if I'll ever tire of making journals.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 PHOTO OF THE DAY


Lacie's team was the region 122 champs!!

8445

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bob Dunning's farewell.

  (I did not have the opportunity to write a final, honest column about my 55 years at The Davis Enterprise. So I’m doing it here.) This is ...