Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Crafty

 My new "thing" is crafting.  I'm having such a good time making "envelopes" out of 3x5 cards and trying to figure out how to decorate them.  


I'm also making collages on plain 3x5 cards


I am so not artistic, but somehow these 3x5 cards are calling to me.  

In thinking about projects to make, I started clearing off my desk (a full day job right there) and went through every piece of paper, picture, etc. on the desk.  Which was nice now that I know what's there, but I have nowhere to put all this stuff.  So it is now in 3 piles (which was pretty much what it was before I started) until I can get some boxes or bags so I can sort through it and have it organized, at least.

I have never done so much "crafty" stuff in my life but I'm excited about the things I'm finding and the ideas in my head for what to do with them!
_________________________________ _____________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


Lester sleeping

8518

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...