Monday, January 8, 2024

No insomnia

 I write so much about insomnia in this journal but I sure had no insomnia last night.  I fell asleep somewhere around 9:30 and staggered into the living room around 10 and immediately fell back asleep.  I woke up at 10:45, disappointed that I'd only had a "nap."  Stayed awake until midnight, so I could do the Wordle, then went back to the living room and fell asleep again.  Woke up once or twice, but didn't get off the couch and woke up for good at 9 a.m.!!!  

Marta gave me a heated blanket someone had given to her and I think that helps me stay asleep...and Bubba loves to be in my lap when the blanket is warm.

It's such fun that Lacie has decided to join our Wordle group.  (Jeri & Phil, Alice Nan & Joe, Olivia & Norm, and me--Walt isn't interested).  It's such fun to have a grandchild who likes doing Wordle and she usually does better than I do.  My "average" score is 4; hers is 3 (so is Alice Nan's and Jeri's).  I have sometimes gotten 3 and once a 2, and Lacie has gotten bigger scores than I have, but she's very good at playing the game.  When Jeri and I joined the Wordle group, she hoped that it would turn into a chat group as well as a score group and, thanks to her, it has, kind of.  Fun to chat with the others about scores and occasionally about other things.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Not sure exactly what this is!

8505

1 comment:

  1. Amazing that Lacie is not intimidated or bored with playing with a bunch of adults, mostly seniors. So refreshing to include her in our little group. <3

    ReplyDelete

A strange reunion

  We went to a concert on Friday.  And it was also a big reunion.  Stephen Peithman (middle) was once the commentator of a series of fund-r...