Wednesday, January 3, 2024

8500

Because of the problems with my computer last year and the days I was not able to write journal entries, and the unusual entries before I decided to completely move to Blogspot, I'm not sure that my numbers are right but I THINK this is my 8,500th journal entry.

Hard to realize I've been writing daily since March of 2000.  The first year and a half of this journal can't be accessed on line any more...But from the middle of 2001, I believe all entries can be accessed today and it definitely tells the story of my life.  I'm sad that I didn't have an on-line journal back in, say,  1996, when David died.  

* * * * *

It feels so nice to have Ned and Marta home.  Not that there is a lot of interaction, but just nice that there are other people in the house....and Bubba has other laps to sleep in.  

Ned and I have started the new puzzle that I ordered from Juxtapuzzle. It is on the one hand easy to make and on the other difficult.  If I ever have a puzzle made again, I will find more colors than blue!  It seems like most of the pictures I chose have blue in them somewhere.  

But I'm having a great time working on it.  The picture of Brianna, on the right, has been the easiest part to start with and when it gets completed, I'll send a picture of the puzzle to her.  They have a personalized puzzle too, but with different photos.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


starting our new puzzle
from Juxtapuzzle

8500 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...