Thursday, January 18, 2024

Writing letters and other stuff

I wrote most of the day yesterday and wrote 3-1/2 letters and finished the half this morning, so there are 4 letters going out.  This leaves me with only two letters to answer (wrote two 2 days ago).  No mail coming today so that will give me plenty of time to write to the Compassion kids, since I have not written any Compassion letters in awhile.  It's time to write a letter that I can send to all the kids, in addition to answering specific letters I've received.

I've started two new journals, one a magpie journal, and one a "February Journal Swap," both of which will be pretty much the same junk journals.  I'll also be starting a February mini diary, which is just a list of 5 things each day with a (+) or (-) in front of them to indicate if they are good or bad things.  That diary will be pretty much effortless.

I actually slept last night, waking up at 8.  Walt tells me that the phone rang in the morning.  There is a phone right next to my recliner, essentially right next to my ear, and I didn't hear it, so I must have been sleeping soundly.  I was aware when Bubba jumped up and settled on my chest, but just barely.

Char says she's reading a book called "Horse," by Geraldine Brooks.  I had just finished "Saving Sadie," and discovered that I had "Horse" (how could I not get a book called "Horse"?) on my kindle, so I've started it.  She says she may have to read it twice to keep track of the people, so I'm thinking maybe I should take notes, since I'm only 3 chapters into it now.

_________________________________ _____________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Jeri & Phil's dog, Lester
(whom I raised from birth to 6 mos)


8506

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...