Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy Bubba!

Ned and Marta have returned from Lake Tahoe and Bubba is SO happy.  As a dog who is determined to be in/around someone/'s lap 24/7 he is so unhappy if he has no lap.  He follows me around and the second I sit in my recliner, he's in my lap (in all honesty, after a week of this I'm pretty sick of him being in my lap!)

Last night I went to the couch to sleep and Bubba immediately climbed up on the couch.  But I sleep on my side and he can't find a lap but he curled up near me, under the quilt that I use.  He wasn't touching me.  We both went to sleep.  When I woke up 2 hours later, he was sound asleep and I quietly snuck out to the  recliner.  I wasn't even settled in the recliner when he leaped into my lap.  We both went back to sleep.

But now he has a choice of four laps and I haven't seen him most of the day.  I will enjoy him being in my lap more now that he won't try  to be in it 24/7.  

* * * * *

I have just about caught up on all the letters I needed to answer.  I have one more "old" letter and 3 new ones.  I answered one of the new ones, since it's from the attorney who has many, many pen pals and always answers the day he get a letter, so I answer him the day I get his letters too.  (He says his total letters written in 2023 was 697.)

Now that I've more or less caught up, it's time to write to my 22 Compassion kids.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8499

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...