Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Mail!!!

 Well, I complained the other day that I had so few letters to answer that I went and re=joined Postcrossing so I could at least send out some postcards.

Then the mail came yesterday.  Eight letters and a couple of cards.  And most of the letters are from pen pals who write long letters, which are fun to read, but it takes that much time to answer them.  I'm not complaining -- I'm loving having this stack in front of me.  


When I couldn't sleep at 4 a.m. this morning, I got up and wrote a long letter.

I've also started a 2024 Book report site.  I didn't read much toward the end of 2023 (and never wrote a report on the last book I read).  But I'm hoping to read more in 2024 and posted a report on the book I finished yesterday, "Saving Sadie: How a Dog that No One Wanted Inspired  the World."  (A dog book not on our dog puzzle)  It was so interesting, I ended up staying up thru half the night finishing it.  Now into something a big more "meaty."

_________________________________ _____________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


8505

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...