Thursday, May 2, 2024

Happy Day!

 I am writing this on May 1, May Day.  But when I looked on the "holidays calendar" site I discovered there are so many special "days" on May 1 that I could hardly count them.

It's the feast of St. Joseph the Worker, Workers Day, Unity day (in Kazakhstan), Loyalty Day,  National Mother Goose Day, National Chocolate Parfait Day, School Principals Day, Lei Day (in Hawaii), National Purebred Dog day, Global Love Day, and the start of National Hamburger Month, Lupus Awareness Month, Blood Pressure Education Month, National Asparagus Month, Skin Cancer Awareness month, National Photography Month, International Drum Month, National Bike Month, National Get Caught Reading Month, National Stroke Awareness Month, National Salsa Month, National Egg Month, National Salad Month, National Strawberry Month, Older Americans Month, National Cheese Month,...

And I didn't even include all of them.

So if you are feeling low and need to celebrate, I'm sure you can find something above to celebrate.  I'm glad to know there is an Older Americans Month, but I'd rather wait till tomorrow, which is National Truffle Day.

________________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

Yum!


8587

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gathering

 So  this was the day of the gathering to support Bob Dunning.  It was held downtown and there must have been over 100 people there.  They s...