Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Substack

The interview with Bob Dunning was great fun.  You can stream it here:  

https://kdrt.org/audio/davis-music-connections-may-28-2024

I've been thinking about publishing Funny the World on Substack.  It would be a good way to find out how many people are reading, but I first have to figure out how to publish.  I wrote something and it comes in as a draft and I can't find a way to "publish" it.  I've written to Bob Dunning to ask him how to do it.  If I do publish on Substack, I'll continue publishing here too, but it would be easier to get people to read if it's on Substack.

Of course, if I actually publish on Substack, I'm going to have to become a better writer.  With essentially nothing to do all day, my entries are pretty boring.  It would have been great to get this blog on Substack 10 years ago, when I had interesting things to say.

It was so nice to hear that Jeri and Phil are back in Boston.  They were flying on Memorial Day, which is one of the busiest days in the airport.  But they made it home safely and now the family visits are over.

I spent a lot of time listening to the reports of the final comments made by the defense to the jury today.  It will very very interesting to see what sort of verdict they come back with.  Surely there is at least one of the 34 counts he is being charged with that they can find him guilty of.

_____________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY


Jeri and Phil are back in Boston


8613 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Glasses

I went to the eye doctor this week.  Ned came with me. The nice thing about having Ned with me when I go to anything  is that he knows I lik...