Sunday, May 5, 2024

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.  

I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2), Canada, Finland, Korea (South), Malaysia, Netherlands, Slovakia, and the United Kingdom.  It took the longest for a card to reach Malaysia (34 days)
I received postcards from U.S.A. (5), Germany (3), Indonesia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Ukraine.  It took 28 days for cards to reach me from both Indonesia and Ukraine, 6 days from the US.

I was most surprised to hear from a guy in Ukraine, who didn't say a word about the condition of his country.  I assume he's somewhere away from all the fighting.

I am very much enjoying sending postcards and it's fun picking out the "right" card for the receiver.  i actually had one guy whose interests included dinosaurs and I was able to send him a dinosaur postcard from a bunch I ordered years ago when Brianna was studying dinosaurs.

________________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

dinosaur


8590

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...