Monday, May 6, 2024

Busy weekend

 This has been a busy weekend.  I have lost count of how many letters I wrote.  Four (so far) today (Sunday) plus a post card and at least that many yesterday.  I also got Sunday Stealings done for the next four weeks and made a few new ATCs.  Surprisingly some of the ATCs I've posted to Facebook have actually been traded.  I didn't think they were good enough.  I am not trading the one I made yesterday, though (photo of the day)

I watched Jerry Seinfeld’s Unfrosted, the supposed story of how PopTarts were invented.  The NY Times says it’s the worst movie ever made.  The Chicago paper said the same thing.  Ned and Marta loved it.  I found parts of it funny, but overall boring.  I had Ned buy PopTarts for us to eat while watching it (I’ll bet there is going to be a run on PopTarts this month).  It’s probably been 50 years since I last had PopTarts and last night reminded me of why.  Blecchhh.

Ned and I just finished the classic novels puzzle, which was fun to do.  I’m not sure how many novel covers are in it, but Marta says she has read 40 of the books, which is probably somewhat of the number I’ve read.  Ned has read 8, but, he says, one of them was “The Cat in the Hat.”  I’m not sure which puzzle we will work next.  I went to a puzzle site and ordered four more 1000 piece puzzles.  I don’t know if they will come before Ned makes the decision of which puzzle to work next.  We have a Monk puzzle that I ordered a long time ago, because I love Monk, but it looks like a terrible puzzle.

________________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

My latest ATC

8591*

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Glasses

I went to the eye doctor this week.  Ned came with me. The nice thing about having Ned with me when I go to anything  is that he knows I lik...