Thursday, August 22, 2024

Cindy

 It's really bad when you get close  to the end of the stack of letters to be answered (4 more to go) and get a return letter from someone who was at the start of the stack of letters to be answered.  I am writing a lot of letters and will probably be inundated soon!

I had a dental appointment yesterday.  I see the dentist  4 times a year and was happy that there was no work discovered that needed to be tended to.  I miss Cindy!  She retired a couple of years ago.  She was my dentist for over 20 years, and my friend for many years before she became my dentist.  Someone took over her practice and, to tell the truth, if I met my new dentist on the street, I wouldn't have a clue who she is.  she wears a mask and she's always very pleasant, but I don't have a clue what she looks like.

She has also changed the office.  Cindy always had interesting posters on the ceiling, but the new dentist has removed the posters.  She had televisions installed in every exam area.  I've only had the TV turned on once and from the direction I am sitting while my teeth are being cleaned I can't see the screen.  (And of course you can't hear it).  I have actually never seen another TV turned on in a couple of years, so there is nothing to look at while your teeth are being looked at except the ceiling with nothing on it.

Oh how I miss Cindy!

___________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...