Saturday, August 24, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from Swap Bot






Reveal yourself in 24 easy steps

I am not: thin

I hurt: when people ghost me

I love: my family

I hate: Donald Trump

I fear: Donald Trump's re-election

I hope:  Kamala Harris wins!!!

I regret: missing so much of my granddaughters' baby-hood

I cry: at pretty much anything emotional, from commercials to death

I care: for all animals, especially dogs and elephants

I always: watch Jeopardy

I long: for more women friends IRL

I listen:  to podcasts

I hide:  Christmas gifts

I write:  lots of letters and this daily journal

I miss:  David, Paul, my mother and my 2 cousins

I search:  for a good local restaurant

I learn:  new crafts, like ATCs

I feel:  sad that Ned & Marta have gone on vacation

I know:  Trump is a liar (and a felon)

I want:  a nice nap

I worry:  that something will happen to me while Ned is gone

I wish:  I could go back to 1995 and start over again

I have:  way too many stickers

I give:  to 20 sponsored kids through Compassion Int'l

I wait:  for lunch, so I can have a nap

I need:  to be able to access my photo albums

4 comments:

  1. I always watch JEOPARDY too, though I'm glad it's summer rerun season so I can catch up on other programming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing gift -- 20 Compassion Int'l kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a hard time getting into podcasts, for some reason. I'd rather listen to an audio book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like podcasts because when I listen to an audio book, I frequently fall asleep...and then can't find where I was when I was listening! Podcasts are shorter.

    ReplyDelete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...