Monday, August 5, 2024

Berklee students

 Jeri teaches a group of high school students at Berklee in the summertime.  At  the end of their program, they put on a show.  Jeri works with the orchestra, others work with the singers.

It started later than she expected, but we were able to stream the concert.  Sadly, it started just as Ned put dinner on the table, and I sat there with my phone on a stand watching the concert while the others were eating, chatting and watching Family Feud.  The concert ended just as dinner ended.

They did bits from various musicals, starting with Wicked, which I loved.


It wasn't until later that I realized Jeri was conducting the orchestra.  Last year, one of her students conducted, so I didn't even look for her until I saw her by accident.

The best picture I got of her conducting was during the final number.

_______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...