Thursday, August 29, 2024

dinner out!!!

 Ned was so good when he and Marta went away for a week's vacation.  He left all sorts of food that it will be easy to cook and did lots of other things around the house to make it easy, left phone numbers of his friends in town in case we needed something.  He also asked Tom and Jeri to call during the week to make sure we are OK.  And he reminded Walt to take me out to dinner one night.

I've been hankering for a hamburger and remembered how wonderful the mushroom burgers were at Burgers and Brew, so we went there last night.  I ordered the mushroom burger with onions and a side of beer battered onion rings.  Oh my word was it good!

I don't generally eat a lot for dinner, and this meal was so large I have enough left over for dinner tonight.

I was a little disappointed that Walt didn't order  the lamb burger...I was tempted to order that instead of the mushroom burger and figured if he ordered it I could at least taste it, but he managed to get them to leave off the onions on the mushroom burger and he had one too.

We almost never go out for a meal and  this was just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...