Friday, August 30, 2024

Whew!

 When Ned left for his week=long vacation, he told me it was my job to finish the puzzle we've been working on forever.  It's a dog park puzzle and there are tons of little  things in it and somehow it has taken us forever to get it done.  His telling me to "finish it" was a joke, we both knew.

However, I've spent a lot of time on the puzzle and as of last night I was pretty close to finishing it.  I figured I'd leave the rest for Ned to finish.

But I woke up and decided to complete one corner of the puzzle and then over the next few hours, I'd stop working on it and then "just do a few more pieces," and a few hours before Ned and Marta got here, I finished the puzzle.  So glad it's done...and so eager to start another puzzle that is NOT a dog park puzzle!


The interesting thing about this puzzle is that it comes with two pictures...one is an 8-1/2 x 11 and another is poster size, which helps quite a bit finding the pieces.  BUT the poster size is quite different from the actual puzzle!  There are people and things in the poster that aren't in the puzzle.  I've never found that in a puzzle before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...