Sunday, August 25, 2024

Zorey

I've forgotten about Kiva, where I used to donate to people for many years.  Today, I'm donating to Zorey.  How can I not help someone who wants to have coffee with customers?

Zorey's story

The Coffee Boutique emerged from my genuine desire to elevate my business and blend my passion for coffee and pastries with the sale of jewelry and accessories. My name is Zorey from Añasco, Puerto Rico, and this is my story. In 2020, during the pandemic, I lost my job. Faced with uncertainty, frustration, and fear, I had to find the courage to embark on an entrepreneurial journey. During the lockdown, I saw that the most viable way to generate income and improve my family's quality of life was by leveraging social media for sales. One of my passions has always been jewelry making, and that's how my great adventure began. I reinvented myself and started seeing very positive results. Along the way, my family, friends, and neighbors began to support me and believe in my potential.

Since then, I have dedicated myself to sell jewelry and woman accessories, but now it's time to grow and combine my passions. This led me to transform ZK Jewelry & More into The Coffee Boutique. Now, we have a physical space where customers can pick up their orders, meet me, and enjoy coffee and others complements. I cherish the time I spend with my loved ones and friends, which is why I developed this space that allows me to merge my two passions into one concept. I envisioned a cozy place where women can come to relieve stress and recharge their batteries with other women—mothers, daughters, professionals, or anyone seeking peace. I first dreamed it, wrote it down, believed it, and declared it. Thus, my little corner of happiness, "The Coffee Boutique," was born. This place is designed for families but focused on women, offering a perfect spot for brunch with friends who can enjoy fine pastries, or can simply savor a great cup of coffee, where we also presented the opportunity for shopping in our jewelry and accessories area. We are located on Road #2, Intersection 417 in the Guanabano neighborhood in Aguada. On Saturday, June 15, we had our soft opening. We listened to our customers and identified areas for improvement regarding equipment and machinery that will allow us to provide a more efficient service and meet current and projected demand. My team and I felt the warm reception of our concept reaffirming our committed to continuing offering quality and excellence to achieve the success of this great dream. 

2 comments:

  1. I have also donated through Kiva for several years. It's such a good feeling to help these female entrepreneurs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it. So glad Gore made mention of it years ago.

      Delete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...