Friday, August 2, 2024

Gold for Simone

 The gymnasts' competition started at 9 a.m. here and I was able to sit and watch the whole  thing.  The Olympics certainly have given me permission to do nothing but watch TV.  Things even got a little suspenseful with the Brasilian gymnast doing so w ell.  It was obvious Simone was going to get either gold or silver, but she performed her floor exercise flawlessly and the Brasilian took silver.  Suni Lee took the bronze, so it was 2 for the USA.

I don't gleefully count how many medals the US gets...somethings I think they get too many and I root for countries like Brasil or Australia, where I also have emotional feelings.  

With my being in front of the TV all day, Ned has taken advantage to having my legs elevated for a long time.  The medication it took me so long to get from Kaiser controls swelling in my feet and legs and now I have it again, so with the medication and elevating my legs, the swelling should begin to disappear, we hope.

________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...