Tuesday, August 6, 2024

No lunch

 Thanks to Anita, I learned how to find comments that have been left on this blog and I was able to approve them, so they should all be visible now.  Thanks, Anita!!!

* * * * *

Today was supposed to be lunch with my friend.  She canceled lunch 3 weeks ago and set it for today, and then she canceled today because of some problems she's having.  She did not reschedule, and I don't expect to hear from her in the near future.  I'm surprised at how depressed I was.  I almost never have social engagements and rarely with another woman so I was looking forward to our conversation, especially about Kamala Harris.

So since I had no lunch to go to, instead I went to Kaiser to get my glasses corrected.  They are wearing a big wound on my nose.  I've started holding them away from my face, but I knew I needed to see someone about them.


There is no way they can "fix" the glasses I had, so we went with a new frame.  Instead of a dark frame, like the ones I just got, I'll be back to wire rimmed glasses, but at least they will be comfortable.  For now I'm wearing my old glasses and keeping them off whenever possible to let the wound on my nose heal.

_______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

These will be my new new glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...