Wednesday, August 21, 2024

,La

 OK.  I am excited about the prospect of Kamala Harris running for president.  I am having such a good time watching Trump trying to figure out how to battle her, and all the lies he has come up with lately.  (Does his cult believe him?)

I have donated to her campaign twice, and I have to admit I am sick of the requests for more money.  I must get 3 or 4 messages every day from Kamala, her husband, Walz, Biden, Obama, Hilary Clinton and others.  Today it was from Team Harris-Walz, Bernie Sanders and republican Adam Kinzinger 

I know they want money, but isn't there some way to flag people who have donated and not keep asking them to donate over and over and over again?

8/23 update - Stephen Colbert had a wonderful bit about all the text messages he's getting for donations.  
He's hearing from all the same people I  am.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



1 comment:

  1. The same on Facebook, and it's all for Democrats. It seems strange that not one Republican has asked me for a donation.

    ReplyDelete

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...