Monday, August 19, 2024

Knox Goes Away

Ned  recommended the movie Knox Goes Away to me.  It stars Michael Keaton as John Knox, a professional assassin who learns that he has a fast developing case of dementia and that he will lose his memory within a few weeks.  He is trying to get his issues straightened out before he can no longer do it.

His estranged son shows up at his doorstep.  He has not seen his father in years, since he found out what his real profession is, but he is in trouble and needs Dad's help.

I don't want to give away the plot, but let's say that Dad agrees to help and does, and then there are twists and turns that you can't understand.  The final story of the son is surprising and the final scene of Knox standing by a window, obviously lost to his dementia is very sad.

Ned wasn't sure I would like the movie, but I loved it.  It  was definitely different, and I highly recommend it.  It's on MAX.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment

How I love NCIS

I don't know for how many more ?years ?months there will be NCIS marathons, but at least two stations have marathons all day, from 10 a...