Sunday, June 9, 2024

Photography

 

This is a photo I have often used when I wanted to choose a picture of my family when I was a kid.

Only THIS isn't the actual photo.

I saw an app today called Photomyne, where you can scan photos and it will clean them up.  I was pleased with what it did with this photo and I know that there are tons of photos hanging around here that it will be good to clean up and make sharper.  I love especially how sharp Karen's face is in this.  It's very blurry in the original.

I was delighted when they actually colorized it (see Photo of the Day).  I am going to have a lot fun going through the photos that are everywhere in my office.

Of course, they tell you it's free to download...and it is.  But it's not free to use.  You get 3 days free and then it's $39 for a year.  But given how many photos I have, that doesn't seem to terribly much for a year.

And what fun I'll have playing around with it and learning how to use all the features of the program.  I didn't realize that if I "share" the photo it comes with the caption above.  I figured out how to get rid of it in the colorized version.

So much to learn...

Tomorrow is the Paul picnic and Ned and I are getting ready.  He has started a sous vide roast that he will put on the barbeque at the park.  He also found the largest bag of potato chips I've seen that he will use for the clam dip he will make.   I made a batch of peanut butter cookies and will cook eggs for stuffed eggs for tomorrow.  

________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8623

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...