Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Letters

 What a day it was today!  I received seven pen pal letters.


Best of all, they were each from one of my favorite pen pals!  It's not unusual to receive seven letters in the mail, but to get seven from seven of my favorites was pretty special.  I also got 3 Postcrossing postcards and one Swap Bot postcard.

One of the postcards, which came from the San Francisco bay area, was a haiku


I have been working hard to get caught up with the mail that needs to be answered.  I wrote five letters yesterday.  But with the seven I got today my pile has grown.  I guess I know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow.
___________________________________________________________________________
PHOTO OF THE DAY




8639

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...