Saturday, June 8, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot


1.  Are you afraid of the dark?  No

2.  Can you curl your tongue?  Yes

3.  Can you wiggle your ears?  Yes

4.  Did you ever participate in a talent show?  Once, when I was a Girl Scout

5.  Do you have any piercings or tattoos?  One piercing in each ear

6.  Do you prefer Mac or PC?  PC

7.  Do you still have your wisdom teeth?  No

8.  Do you watch cartoons?  No

9.  Have you ever been hospitalized?  I have given birth 5 times and had gall bladder surgery a coupe of years ago.

10. Have you had braces?  No

11. Were you ever a Girl or Boy Scout? (Or a brownie)  Brownie and Girl Scout

12. What is one food you refuse to eat?  Liver and beets

13. What's the most expensive item of clothing that you own
a jacket I had made for me on the ship on a cruise to China -- it wasn't extremely expensive, but the most expensive thing I had bought since my wedding dress (which cost $120 in 1965).

14. What's your favorite foreign food?  Probably Chinese, with Mexican a second.

15. Who's your favorite fictional character?  Jo March in "Little Women" and Jamie Fraser in "Outlander."

   

  

________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

I had an eye doctor appointment today


8622 

3 comments:

  1. I've never read the books, but I've seen Jo March in a couple movies. She IS cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like beets either! Yuck! I sound like a little kid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no way liver would ever enter my body. But i'm learning to really enjoy roasted beets. I hated them when I was younger.
    Am I supposed to post a photo on this meme? oops.....
    Hope your appt went well!

    I love LIttle Women and Jo was always one of my fave characters too.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...