Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Strange Day

Today was a very strange day.  For one thing I slept fairly well and had very memorable dreams, which was nice.  I woke up around 7 and picked up my phone so I could continue reading "Eruption" on my kindle app.  No tv, just reading until about 8, when I got breakfast, then back to the book until noon, when I got lunch.  Then back to the book until I finished it.  430 pages in a day and a half.  Then I started Whoopie Goldberg's new memoir, which I read until time to listen to Ned's show.

I haven't done this much reading in a long time and it was really nice.

I'd talk about "Eruption," but will do that in a book review.

I had written a letter to a pen pal the night before and tried to print it, but the printer won't recognize the ink cartridges that have been in the printer for months.  I made the mistake of "updating" the printer, which it has been begging me to do for a long time.  I am assuming that the "update" involves not recognizing non-Epson printer cartridges.  I have a whole bunch of them that it won't recognize (thank goodness Ned has the same printer and he can use the cartridges).  I had to order the more expensive Epson cartridges and hope they will work when they are delivered tomorrow.

I listened to Ned's show and got some work on the computer done.  I also sent a post card to a pen pal who had sent me a postcard, since I couldn't write/type her a letter.  I did have Ned print a letter for me to mail, so I at least got one letter in the mail but I have 11 letters to answer and won't start those until I have cartridges that I know work.

______________________________________________________________________________





8619

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...