Saturday, June 15, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot


1.  What is most important to you.
family

2.  Your best trait.
Maybe Compassion

3.  A movie that makes you happy.
I just watched That's Entertainment, the story of the MGM musicals and that made me very happy.

4.  Something that excites you.
Any time I get to see any of the family, especially the granddaughters.

5.  Something that worries you.
Any doubts?  The presidential election, of course.

6.  Actions your admire.
Anybody who takes care of people or animals.  Like Chef José Andrés, who serves meals all over the world, right now in Ukraine.  Or, locally, Ashley Carr, who brought us to the SPCA, helped me with fostering dogs, and now has her own dog care business.

7.  What year has been your best so far.
Whew.  That's a tough question.  There have been so many.  I'll say 1966, the year our first child was born.

8.  Whom do you trust?
Walt, Ned, Jeri, Char (I didn't put Tom on the list because I almost never see him)

9.  A Song from Your Childhood.
"You Didn't Quite Know Me Yet," a song my father wrote

10.  What you wore today.
pjs, a t-shirt and knee high compression socks

11.  A book you are currently reading
I just finished reading "The Situation Room" by George Stephanopoulos and I highly recommend it to everyone.  It reads like a Harlan Coben mystery, with twists and turns and surprises in just about every chapter.  I couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days.

12.  What do you want less of?
Donald Trump

13.  A question that needs to be asked.
What in the world  do people see in Donald Trump?

14.  The best idea you’ve had this week.
Making 30 stuffed eggs for the Paul Picnic on Sunday.

15.  How are you creative?
I make junk journals, attempt ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), decorate envelopes when I write letters.  I'm not really creative, but I have a great time with stickers and washi tape!

____________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



8629

3 comments:

  1. That's Rntertainment is a GREAT movie.
    djt is an ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compassion is a great trait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's terrific that you remember a song your father wrote.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...